COMP Cams 54-444-11 XFI XE-R Hydraulic Roller Camshaft GM Gen III/LS1/LS2/LS6 1997-PRESENT (Three-Bolt) Lift: .581″ /.588″
XFI XE-R Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- GM Gen III/LS1/LS2/LS6 1997-PRESENT (Three-Bolt)
- Lift: .581”/.588”
- Duration: 273°/279°
- Lobe Separation Angle 114°
- RPM Range: 2000-7000
- Operating Range: 2000-7000 RPM
- Duration Advertised: 273° Intake / 279° Exhaust
- Duration @ .050”: 224° Intake / 230° Exhaust
- Valve Lift w/1.7 Rockers: .581” Intake / .588” Exhaust
- Lobe Separation Angle: 114°
High RPM street/strip with XE-R lobe designs. These are the most aggressive lobes for all out applications.
Can we help?
We have a friendly sales staff to answer any questions and make the proper recommendations for your applications.
1424 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114
There are no reviews yet.